16 January 2013
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £592.9m
- The board must save £30m, or 5.1% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 4975.2 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post at 31 March 2011
- A reduction of 17.8 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 0.4% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 30.9% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.