16 January 2013
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £31.3m
- The board must save £2.5m, or 8% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 175.6 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 6.4 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 3.5% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 59.0% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.