16 January 2013
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £480.6m
- The board must save £14.7m, or 3.1% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 3152.9 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 47.7 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 1.5% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 77.1% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.