16 January 2013
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £1,871.4m
- The board must save £54m, or 2.9% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 15,177.5 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 157.8 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 1.0% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 28.9% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.