16 January 2013
NHS Forth Valley
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £398.8m
- The board must save £26.5m, or 6.6% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 2628.5 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 17.0 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 0.6% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 25.4% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.