16 January 2013
NHS Dumfries & Galloway
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £238.3m
- The board must save £6.8m, or 2.9% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 1737.5 nursing and midwifery staff in post (WTE) at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 15.1 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 0.9% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 55.8% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.