16 January 2013
- The board’s basic allocation from the Scottish Government for 2010-11 is £166m
- The board must save £5.4m, or 3.3% of their basic allocation, to break even in 2010-11
- There are 1154.6 nursing and midwifery staff in post (WTE) at 31 March 2011.
- A reduction of 41.2 WTE nursing and midwifery staff in post has occurred between 30 September 2010 and 31 March 2011, which is a 3.4% decrease in nursing and midwifery WTE.
- Nursing and midwifery account for 83% of WTE reductions across all staff groups over this six month period.